- email: email@example.com
- direct dial: 803-978-1963
Katie’s practice is primarily focused on the representation of utilities, wireless, and telecommunications companies in lease and contract negotiations, real estate transactions and related litigation. Katie also has a background in environmental and natural resources law. Prior to joining Rogers Lewis, Katie was Legislative Counsel for the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and a staff attorney for the South Carolina Senate Public Utilities Review Committee.
Katie attended law school at the University of South Carolina School of Law where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Southeastern Environmental Law Journal. Katie is a member of the South Carolina Society of Association Executives, the Junior League of Columbia, and Trinity Episcopal Church.
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Real Estate Acquisition, Development, and Sales
- Real Estate Litigation
- Wireless and Telecommunications
- South Carolina
- Vermont Law School, Masters of Environmental Law and Policy, magna cum laude
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Clemson University – Clemson Honors College, magna cum laude