Jenkins is currently the firm’s managing member. His practice is comprised entirely of litigation. The son of a trial lawyer, he has been in and around South Carolina Courtrooms since he was 16 years old. His practice is focused on complex litigation matters involving:
- Catastrophic Personal Injury;
- Wrongful Death;
- Brain and Spinal Injuries;
- Premises Liability;
- Construction Litigation;
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices;
- Bad Faith;
- Significant Tort and Personal Injury Litigation;
- Motorcycle Accidents;
- Real Estate, Title and Business Litigation;
- Commercial and Contract Litigation;
- Appellate Practice.
Additional information about Jenkins’ practice can be found online at www.mannblake.com.
Prior to forming Rogers Lewis, Jenkins practiced law at Ellis Lawhorne & Sims, P.A. Jenkins is an avid tennis player and youth soccer and basketball coach.